Mobile Brake Testers
Capital Garage Equipment offers the Technik Mobile Brake Testers, for customers who require a non-fixed unit compared to the in-ground models usually supplied.
The reasons why the mobile brake tester is usually prefered to or the advantages of a mobile brake tester compared to an inground one are below:
- No groundworks, there are no groundworks or civil works to be done when purchasing a mobile brake tester.
- No downtime, if you are replacing an existing brake tester, the downtime is minimal and additional groundworks or civil works do not need to be done.
- Different testing locations, most of our clients we supply a mobile brake tester to are either operators or vehicle repair workshops that have numerous site locations so enjoy the flexibility the mobile versions gives to be able to carry out testing in different locations.
- Low height, the Technik mobile brake tester has been designed with a low profile height meaning that low skirted vehicles such as busses, coaches and PSV’s can be tested on the brake tester with no issues.
- Design, the mobile brake tester has been designed closely to allow the accuracy not to alter compared to the in-ground version, the mobile brake tester uses all the same software, motors and gearboxes as does the in-ground version.
- Transportable, the tester can be easily relocated using pallets to move the tester from depot to depot the mobile brake tester also is fitted with a laptop rather than pc meaning it is truly mobile.
Should you have any queries regarding what option of mobile brake testers you require or want to organise a site visit. Please get in touch with one of the sales team on 01386 367116 or email: email@example.com